Sunday, June 23, 2013

One Year!

Rosie is ONE! and so is our blog! I'm a little late writing this due to all the chaos of her birthday and party! My parents came down to help celebrate and we all had a great time! Her party was Minnie Mouse themed- just like my first birthday was! We had the fabulous AK Photography take her birthday pictures and despite the usual non-cooperative Sonshine we managed to get some amazing shots!















I can't believe how she's grown!! One year of breastfeeding and babywearing with my Rosie! She dug right in to her cake (homemade! my mom and I did pretty well I think!) and her presents! Sonshine has since then decided all the presents were actually for him though! My parents got her/them a wagon which has been a HUGE hit. They also set up the light table for us! All that is left is ordering the plexiglass top!

Although in the meantime it is still a train table- we also hope to paint the back sides of the train table top with chalk paint! I really look forward to all the cool things we can do with the light table! I know I've been taking lots of notes from Play At Home Mom.

We have our local babywearing playdates this week and I look forward to seeing and teaching my local mommas more about wearing. I also hope to do a video this week for the Ruck carry for you!

<3 Sonshine & Rose <3

No comments:

Post a Comment