Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August Babywearer of the Month!

 Meet Ariel!

 
How were you introduced to baby wearing?
Local mamas encouraged me, and the fact that I knew I would need my hands free to chase Kaydee (my 2 yr old) 

How has baby wearing changed your life?
It has made this deployment so much easier by keeping Quinn happy and loving on her- and still being able to keep up with day to day functions. 

Favorite carrier: Tula for sure! I'm all about the convienance of a SSC- and the comfort of the brand. 

Currently in your stash? currently only ssc- I have a standard circles du Solei Tula, a standard full WC girasol ardent cream weft, a beco butterfly. 
Previously owned: a full WC Lisa, a half WC yellow deag, a semi ardent purple weft, a handmade cottonlike moby wrap, a moby, and a no name ring sling. 

What was your biggest struggle?
Trying to learn wrapping! Lol 
Still a work in progress 

What do you wish everyone knew about baby wearing?

It's not just for crunchy hippies!  
It's convienant, great for babies, great for older siblings, and an excellent bonding experience.

(pics to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment